NOW 76 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- SPONSOR: NOW Venture Services, DBA Capitol Records, LLC (2220 Colorado Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90404), a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes").
- ENTRY PERIOD: This is a Sweepstakes to be conducted during the period commencing at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 9, 2020 and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on November 15, 2020 (“Entry Period"). The Sponsor’s agent’s computer server will be the time keeping device for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on November 15, 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit https://www.shop.nowthatsmusic/pages/now76sweeps and follow all onscreen instructions to enter by providing your first name, last name, email address, and zip code and clicking “Submit” (“Entry”). After clicking “Submit”, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible Entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to the Official Rules (“Rules”) and the TOUs (found at http://www.nowthatsmusic.com). The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that you are solely responsible for all data charges that you may incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile or internet service provider. Please contact your participating mobile or internet service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. All entries submitted in accordance with these rules shall be hereinafter referred to as (“Eligible Entries”). All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Upon submitting your Entry, you will qualify for the Sweepstakes. At the end of the Sweepstakes period, potential winner will be chosen at random from all eligible Entries.
- LIMITATIONS: Only one (1) Entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disregarded. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. All Entries, requests and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, artists or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone. computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any entrant during the duration of the Sweepstakes. Please review these rules and the Website TOU carefully; however, in the event of a conflict between these rules and the TOU, these Rules will control.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded. One (1) Prize winner will receive one (1) NOW 76 gift package consisting of one hundred (100) dollars in NOW 76 merchandise of winner’s choice. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: $100.00. If the actual value of the Prizes is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of Prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of Prizes stated in the rules are available to be won. All taxes (if any) are solely the responsibility of winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of a Prize. If the actual value of any Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Allow 6-8 weeks for merchandise Prize delivery.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible Entries received within one (1) business day from the Entry Period’s deadline date. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor or its agent of choice whose decisions are final and binding.
- WINNER: Potential winner will be notified via the information provided on entry form. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within two (2) days after its mailing/transmission;  the return of an email notification or message as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) the receipt of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Prize winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its mailing ;  potential winner’s failure to claim a Prize within three (3) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before December 1, 2020, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner.
- 11. RULES & WINNER LIST: For name of winner (after 12/1/20) and/or Rules (before 11/15/20), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: NOW 76 Sweepstakes c/o NOW Venture Services, DBA Capitol Records, LLC, 2220 Colorado Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90404 designating either ''winners list '' or "rules". Vermont residents may omit return postage.